Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 2:13 pm :

Finished my 16th book (technically my 15.5th book since I have another book in progress but for ease of reference, we shall consider it as the 16th).

Started on my 17th and and 1/4 done - The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry.

I had previously read a book by him - The Alexandria Link and it was pretty intriguing.

Good storyline and progressing of the story to make me read it almost twice. 'Nuff said.

The book hasn't let me down yet and I don't expect it to as I'm progressing at a healthy reading speed. :)

On a grimier note, I'm sad.

Last week, I brought my camera to the doctor because it seems to be developing cataracts. The photos that it takes is blurry! In order to take decent photos, I have to zoom in a little to get rid of the blur-ness and it's dumb because my camera is not wide-lens in the first place and after zooming, I lose the entire scene. :(

So the camera had to be hospitalised and examined in closer detail. But bad news! It really does have faulty lens!
And to repair it cost $338.10. I could easily buy a new camera with that sum of money.
But I like the camera, relatively. Boo hoo.
Well, I still managed to take pretty decent photos from my previous trips and all of them are just awaiting my lazy bug to bug off before they can show their faces to the world!
Argh, is there someone out there who can filter photos for me? Bleah.
And I keep wanting to burn them into CDs so that I won't lose them either to harddisk failure or some other cuckoo failures that technology seems to create than solve. But I think the answer is obvious whether this has been done or not. :(
I will upload them one day. One day.

Labels: ,



eaten by ^j|eQi^ Remember Me

GO HOME

understand me


JieQi.19MAY86.

Books.Mayday.KTV.Mahjong.Music.

idealistic cynic.

disappointed optimist.

social loner

babytaz_19@hotmail.com

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

i am your worst nightmare and your best friend


go bug others

layhoon
sister
Regina
xinyi
mayanne
huilin
jiaming
chongwei
baoru
sunny
pearlin
meng
titus
christian
kutu
peiru
weeinn
wisely
wugui
rizuan
nicole


closeted - ANTM

ANTM
Cycle 11 Spoilers
FourFour
TVgasm
Television without Pity
All-ANTM
Modelville


food food food

A Gourmet Doctor - ieatishootipost
Eat Eaten Ate
Part-time ice cream hawker
Gourmet Food Travellers
Keropok Man


rewind

talk to me




ADS


Free Blog Counter



credits

Designer: Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis
Template edited by: qi
Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU!