Friday, April 09, 2010, 9:20 am :

Smooth traffic to work ends TODAY!

From what I heard (as I don't know for sure), Ngee Ann Poly starts their new school term again next week. From experience, I know that the roads to work are going to be congested again!

For some really strange reason, it seems like the congestion on roads is caused by poly and SIM students. Of course we know that many of SIM students drive, just look at the cars parked on campus everyday! But does it also mean that poly students drive to school too??

The world is changing! The kids these days are so pampered and living such a good life!

Albeit they have to attend tons of classes teaching them about phonetics, speech and drama, art and craft, piano, violin and the list goes on but they get to choose! They get to choose which kind of stuff they like and their parents will send them there. Over time, they can also choose to give it up if interested had waned and parents will pull them out of the class, willingly or grudgingly.

When I was young, no such things. Piano lessons were sort of forced onto me. Even when I attempted to tell my parents that I don't want to learn anymore, I wasn't given a choice. Well, its alright because they are all in the past.

Anyway, I need to justify my reading speed for my current book. It is close to 1 month since I first started on this book! It's terrible! And to think that my new year goal was to read more books. BUT, there is a reason for this lethargy! There is ALWAYS a reason.

Contrary to the book synopsis which looked pretty interesting, the actual storyline is sadly not. It is not very engaging or compelling to read. There is no hook in the story to entice me to fervently plow through it. In fact, I find that it is actually quite a chore to pore through the book. I can't really wait to finish it and start on the next book.

And of course, there is the external factor/distraction of the new Ace Attorney game on my Nintendo DS.

And also, these months have been busy and pretty hectic. Last month had all the school events and so on, this month is the turn of performing arts.

On 10 Apr, I'll be attending Liao Zhai Rocks, 17 Apr is the Mayday concert at the National Stadium, 22 Apr will be the day for Chicago and last but not least, Animal Farm on Labour Day, 1 May. If Sistic has some sort of loyalty reward thingy, I'm sure I'll be up there somewhere.

Labels: , , , , , ,



eaten by ^j|eQi^ Remember Me

GO HOME

understand me


JieQi.19MAY86.

Books.Mayday.KTV.Mahjong.Music.

idealistic cynic.

disappointed optimist.

social loner

babytaz_19@hotmail.com

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

i am your worst nightmare and your best friend


go bug others

layhoon
sister
Regina
xinyi
mayanne
huilin
jiaming
chongwei
baoru
sunny
pearlin
meng
titus
christian
kutu
peiru
weeinn
wisely
wugui
rizuan
nicole


closeted - ANTM

ANTM
Cycle 11 Spoilers
FourFour
TVgasm
Television without Pity
All-ANTM
Modelville


food food food

A Gourmet Doctor - ieatishootipost
Eat Eaten Ate
Part-time ice cream hawker
Gourmet Food Travellers
Keropok Man


rewind

talk to me




ADS


Free Blog Counter



credits

Designer: Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis
Template edited by: qi
Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU!