Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 11:02 am :

Appeal of Mr Jay

I am torn between 2 things that I want to talk about but I can't put them together in a similar post because I think both of them deserve a separate post in their own right.

I'm going to go with the more current topic - Jay Chou.

In case you are curious, the other thing I want to blog about is this crappy book that I've read.

Anyway, back to Mr Jay*.

After news surfaced that he will be coming in July for his concert, there was so much fuss over it. People started asking one another if they wanted to go, and if so, which category tickets should they buy. The most expensive one is $228 and cheapest one is $98 (I think).

So, comes the day, 14 Apr, when tickets are officially released for sale, which is not even a public sale because only OCBC card members have priority to get them. But of course, since we are a modern and developed country with fantastic financial institutions all around, it is no wonder that maybe 80% of Singaporeans who are trying to watch the concert has the card. So it is not much of a priority either.

So. Sistic started selling tickets at 9am. According to colleagues who reached the office earlier than I did, they had been trying to get into the Sistic website for the longest time, since 9am, to no avail. Even when they manage to get some tickets, the site died on them when it was time to pay.

At around 10+am, my manager decided to make 2 girls very happy and allowed them to go to the Sistic counter at IMM to try their luck. However, no luck.

Super long queue, everyone took forever to complete a transaction and before they saw the tip of the counter, they were informed that tickets were sold out. ?!?!?!?

Crazy la!

And not long ago, I found out that the reason why people who really wanted to go can't get tickets is this --> http://www.olx.sg/jay-chou-concert-2010-singapore-tickets-for-sale-iid-87753144

Apparently, this guy had bought an entire row of $198 tickets and are selling them for $280 each. And at the same website, I found another person selling $138 tickets at $488 a pair.

I know that this is a great chance to earn some quick buck but it's not really very nice to do that right? Especially tickets that are so precious.

Anyway, was informed by my colleague that there will be a second show on 23 July and ticket will be released for sale on 22 April. Another round of mad rush!

*when I typed that, the Jay that popped up in my mind was ANTM's Mr Jay. -.-"

Labels: , ,



eaten by ^j|eQi^ Remember Me

GO HOME

understand me


JieQi.19MAY86.

Books.Mayday.KTV.Mahjong.Music.

idealistic cynic.

disappointed optimist.

social loner

babytaz_19@hotmail.com

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

i am your worst nightmare and your best friend


go bug others

layhoon
sister
Regina
xinyi
mayanne
huilin
jiaming
chongwei
baoru
sunny
pearlin
meng
titus
christian
kutu
peiru
weeinn
wisely
wugui
rizuan
nicole


closeted - ANTM

ANTM
Cycle 11 Spoilers
FourFour
TVgasm
Television without Pity
All-ANTM
Modelville


food food food

A Gourmet Doctor - ieatishootipost
Eat Eaten Ate
Part-time ice cream hawker
Gourmet Food Travellers
Keropok Man


rewind

talk to me




ADS


Free Blog Counter



credits

Designer: Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis
Template edited by: qi
Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU!