Thursday, March 11, 2010, 10:42 am :

Book #9 - How Starbucks Saved My Life

Considering how many books on Starbucks out there, it should come as no surprise that I would eventually read one of them. However, I didn't buy it myself. I was too cheap to do that. My money will only be spent on novels and probably some history books. All these Starbucks-genre books seemed to be too self-help types to me.

But well, a colleague gave it to me and it didn't help that he was quite an eye-candy nice and friendly guy. And he had said that I had to write him a book review after finishing it. Heh.

Of course I would give this Starbucks book a chance!

Book #9 - Michael Gill Gates - How Starbucks Saved My Life


Labels: , ,



eaten by ^j|eQi^ Remember Me

GO HOME

understand me


JieQi.19MAY86.

Books.Mayday.KTV.Mahjong.Music.

idealistic cynic.

disappointed optimist.

social loner

babytaz_19@hotmail.com

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

i am your worst nightmare and your best friend


go bug others

layhoon
sister
Regina
xinyi
mayanne
huilin
jiaming
chongwei
baoru
sunny
pearlin
meng
titus
christian
kutu
peiru
weeinn
wisely
wugui
rizuan
nicole


closeted - ANTM

ANTM
Cycle 11 Spoilers
FourFour
TVgasm
Television without Pity
All-ANTM
Modelville


food food food

A Gourmet Doctor - ieatishootipost
Eat Eaten Ate
Part-time ice cream hawker
Gourmet Food Travellers
Keropok Man


rewind

talk to me




ADS


Free Blog Counter



credits

Designer: Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis
Template edited by: qi
Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU!